torsdag 27 maj 2010

SAFEST PLACE

Lyssnar på låten SADE sjunger.   SAFEST PLACE         In my heart your love has found the safest hiding place     inside is a field and trees and a lake around is a wall          no one from hcll     could break in there you'll shine in there you will cry        My heart has been a lonely warrior who's been to war       so you can be sure in my heart your love has found the safest hiding place       inside is a stream around is a wall         no-one from hell could break in there            will shine the light of heaven's eye in there you will cry     my heart's been a lonely warrior who's been to war    so you can be sure your love's in a sacred place    the safest hiding place my hart has been a lonely warrior before who's been to war       so you can be sure

Inga kommentarer:

Rum